Gently tucked away in a quiet pocket amidst the bustling Mother City, this grand vintage Cape Town accommodation offers a moment of tranquility from the exciting and vibrant city surroundings. The Sir Herbert Baker house and large garden offers you the perfect home away from home feeling. It is an ultimate breakaway destination from which to relax and disappear in to (pick one of the many quiet garden corners) or roll up your sleeves and design your very own pizza and cocktails under the summer-inspired pergola. Cape Town holiday accommodation does not come any more eclectic, yet comfortable, than this!
2 NIGHT ALL PACKAGED STAY FROM ONLY:
R2 500 per adult sharing
- Secluded and peaceful garden retreat just off trendy Kloof Street
- Daily herbal tea garden
- A large heated pool with breathtaking views of Table Mountain
- A DIY cocktail station included
- Access to the pizza bar set under a vine-covered pergola + Robert our pizza-maker extraordinaire on hand to help you make your insta-worthy pizza (ingredients included for stays longer 1 night)
- Cosy fire pit to make your own. Think marshamallow braai’s and wine!
- Morning Garden Tea
- Pizza Station + Ingredients (1 night)
- Poolside DIY Cocktail Bar (daily)
- Welcome Snack Platter
- Additional meals
- Items of personal nature