Join us on a journey of discovery through an enriching wilderness experience in the heart of the Great Karoo with overlanding great Paul Marsh playing host alongside his team and the incredible staff at Rogge Cloof. This weekend expedition provides the perfect canvas from which to end off the year and start refreshed for 2021.
A few things to look forward to on this weekend include:
- tracking cheetah on foot
- tasting unique wines from the highest vineyards in South Africa
- delving in to the mind and stories of both Paul and his wife Jo
- taking an inner journey of self discovery and reconnecting with parts of you that have gone astray…
- stepping back in time as you explore the old remnants of the Anglo Boer War and the farms earliest shepherds from centuries past along with ancient fossils
- the endless night skies of the Great Karoo
- Morning yoga and meditation practice (optional)
- And so much more…
A 4 day immersive wilderness experience
Rogge Cloof Private Reserve, Sutherland
10 – 13 December 2020
R7 500 per person sharing
Mark Bland /// email@example.com /// 071 676 9075
About the team.
Over thousands and thousands of kilometres of travel throughout our lives – we have seen happy travellers and miserable travellers and seen dream trips turn into disaster trips. The one thing that made a significant difference to these experiences, was personal preparation.
Expeditions are about endurance, resilience, agility, collaboration, flexibility, creativity, tenacity and teamwork. These qualities are underpinned by a clearly defined vision of why you are embarking on your journey.
Understanding the purpose of the journey and what you want to get out of the experience, is key to your planning. Then physical, mental and emotional preparation is a proactive way of preventing some unnecessary events and incidences from occurring.
That is why we have joined forces, combining our various expertise and created this journey for you.
Paul Marsh enables people to make their 4×4 dreams come alive. He consults, designs and project manages the building of overland vehicles in preparation for expeditions around the world. In addition, he provides training that ensures confidence and competence in all things overland.
Jo Marsh is a student of life – both in her playful approach to life and her constant curiosity to all that surrounds her. Through her role as a Transformational Coach she is the perfect companion for any overland trip and adventure as she inspires and leads those around her to find their true self!
Mark Bland has a passion for sharing his love of Africa with others through his knowledge and experience in nature, hospitality, wellness and outdoor experiences.
You are in our safe hands to take you through the preparation for your journey so you will have the confidence and the skills to embrace the twist and turns and get the most out of your journey.
- 3 nights accommodation in a ‘Karoo luxury’ Orion Suite
- 3 breakfast / brunch
- 2 three course dinners
- 1 overlanding-style bush braai
- 1 nature drive and drink-stop wine tasting
- 3 guided mindfulness experiences
- 1 cheetah tracking
- A guided nature walk
- 1 guided eco village walk
- Facilitated talks with Jo and Paul Marsh
- Free use of fat bikes, as well as some free time for you to explore the reserve by foot or driving
- Drinks not stipulated
- Gratuities for Rogge Cloof staff